just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wisdom Teeth surgery

Today's the big day I get my wisdom teeth out and I can't help but feel terrified. So many things about it has me worried and stressed and grossed out already and nothing has even happened yet!

"Will the gauze feel gross? How long will I be sick? Please oh please let the pain medicine work!!!"

Those are just a few of the TONS of questions going through my mind. I can't say they'll be any exciting pictures or videos of the event, but if there are, I will let you laugh at my expense ;]



As my last solid food meal, I had roadhouse steak and salad and baked potato and rolls! Which was the perfect last meal as its my favorite! Still...I couldn't help but get a snack around 1130 of cookie dough and milk. There's something about knowing you can't eat, that makes you hungry. So I humored myself and got out some cookie dough :]

Behind my cookie dough you can see the goodies we got for the few days after my surgery--- jello, pudding, apple sauce, chicken broth, sliced pears, macaroni and cheese, loaded potatoes....etc.

I can't say I'm looking forward to a soft diet....because I'm absolutely dreading it...but these foods don't sound half bad! Wish me luck and pray I get a speedy recovery!




PS; I'm sorry to do this so late, but I don't believe I'll be able to get even a soft open up by the 16, so I'm postponing my spring item launch date till further notice. Yes, disappointing, and I hate doing this, but this means the Spring Cleaning Sale will extend further than the 16. So you'll have more time to shop the sale item goodies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.