just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wip- wrap belts, headbands, and necklaces!


It's WIP WEDNESDAY and oh boy do I have some goodies for you! I'm really excited about these three incoming products for the spring collection. I don't have any modeled photos yet, but Im hoping to get that taken care of this weekend :] Take a look, and start making your spring/summer "must-haves" lists! Keep in mind, chelseaMADE takes custom orders, so if you see an item you like, but would prefer a different color(s), just shoot us an email on the blog or from the store, and I'll get it taken care of for you :] 



These three pretties are wrap belts :] wrap them around a couple times, or tie in a bow to style over your cute sundress or your favorite colored shorts and cardigan :]


These are some hippie/boho/hipster chic headbands :] Sooooo cute....I can't explain how much I love these :]


Last but definitely not least, these precious light weight and dainty knit necklaces! So stinky cute and perfect for every outfit this summer. Its light weight quality lets you get that gorgeous statement chunky look without the bulky weight ;]


Do you have any fun projects currently in the work? Doesn't have to be knit or crochet, could be a poem, or a painting, maybe an academic paper you're really stoked on ;] anything that you're working on lately, I would love to hear about it in the comments section! :]  I'm contemplating turning WIP WEDNESDAY into a linky party ;] 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.