just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Friday, July 5, 2013

Coffee Date Friday/ Friday's Letters


Coffee Date Friday!

If we were having coffee today I would tell you all about how excited I am to have my sister Holly, and her family here to visit! I would also tell you how excited I am that my sister Alicia, and her family, as well as Vincenso are on their way! I have to run into work quick to drop off tshirt money this morning, but after that its a day with all the babies, and I just can't wait!! Which is why I gotta make this quick---so i can get back to playing!

**********

Dear Week- Thank you for finally getting here and bringing me my family <3 Dear God- Thank you for making their trip go smoothly! Dear Holly & Steve- thank you for making some gorgeous babies for us to play with! Dear Alicia and Dan- Thank you, for making two of the cutest boys and our little princess and keeping them close enough to see year around :] Dear Vincenso- I can't wait for you to get here to meet my family! Dear Christie- Thank you for not minding that I'm taking so much time off of work to see them!




Photobucket



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Glad you can have family visiting! That is so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful time with family! I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool about all your visitors! Hope you had a great 4th of July

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.