just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WIP Wednesday - lap top cover, beach bag



This WIP Wednesday will be a short post again. I'm pre-writing this post as I go into surgery tomorrow and I don't know if I can trust drugged chelsea with a blog. So just in case, I'm writting this post early and scheduling it. :]

I haven't really had much time this last week to work on anything for the store. One thing I did get the chance to work on is a demo lap top sleeve for my new lenovo. I would really like to do custom lap top sleeves in the store eventually, but I need some practice on sizing. Eventually I would like to add a bow or something to my sleeve but for now, this will be fine :]





Another item I've been working on is this red white and blue bag. It has a fun detailed bottom, and a netting like body. The reason it has been sitting here for like a week is because I can't decide how I should do the straps, so for now, it sits here in WIP land, waiting to be finished.




If you have any fun WIPS currently, I'd love to hear about them in the comment section below :]I'll see you Friday for our coffee date :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.