just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIP - midterms week



 With the last two weeks of school being midterms, I haven't had much time to devote to the store or just crafting in general. But I still wanted to post a few pictures of exciting things that have happened since last week. Enjoy :]

I made a dainty pair of baby pink heart barefoot sandals that I love!


We sent a hippie headband all the way to Oklahoma this last week. I was VERY excited about being in a new state!



Here is a lovely camera print circle scarf I sewed for my little sister. Just in time for our trip to Franklin TN this weekend :]!


and this was a project that I intended to make MONTHS ago, and I finally found the time to do it this afternoon. I love it. I found the idea on pinterest and printed off maps that showed my parents house, Vince's family's house, and our house is on the map in the middle :] I'm very happy about this new addition to our home <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.