just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Friday, March 29, 2013

Coffee Date / Fridays Letter's

Yay! I can't believe it's Friday again! Okay, that was a lie, I can believe it's Friday again, I feel like I've been counting down the minutes since last Saturday as far as how long I'd have to wait to get a break again.UGH....

I wanna go to college the rest of my life, Sip Banker's Club Caramel Frappes and drink Miller Lite Coffee on Ice ..... I love hate college...ay! and I love drinking crocheting...ay! ..... 



lol sorry I suck. :]


Anywho, its time for Coffee Date and Friday's Letters :]

If we were having coffee today I would tell you, how lucky I am that my Genetics Class is a class of SEVEN. Yes, that's right, my college course of genetics has a total of six other kids in it, and if it weren't for our sense of "brotherhood" for surviving this course as the first class, aka the "test-run" kids, I would of failed my test today. Three chapters in any other subject wouldn't be that hard to study, but three chapters of genetics leaves me brain dead. I'm so lucky and happy a student that took it early stopped me and gave me some heads up on a few questions yesterday, or I would of failed. Instead, I feel pretty good, I probably got a B.

If we were having coffee today I would also tell you that skipping breakfast to study, but grabbing the left over caramel frappe from BK last night was a bad choice. UGH, my stomach feels like I just declared war on it. I need to get some food in there, like crackers, so it quits yelling at me.

If we were having coffee today I would also tell you that my experience here at TU has taken many obnoxious twists and turns, and I'm just keeping my fingers crossed, that things work out in the end, because I'm sick of getting tossed around here.

I would also tell you, that today has been crazy, and I actually started this post a little over 12 hours ago! And am just now getting a chance to get back at it!

**********


Dear Vincenso - I love you, and the fact that you will go to BK and Wendy's at late hours of the night to get me coffee and dinner. You're perfect <3 data-blogger-escaped-b=""> Dear Today you've been crazy, and its past my bedtime.... Dear BigLots - thank you for surprising me with some gorgeous yarn. I can't wait to figure out what to make with you Dear Tiffin Walmart - thank you for having your crew necks on sale for $1, Toledo's they were $3....I still bought another one.... Dear Boyfriend - you're cute, and I'm sad I don't get to cuddle up with you the next few nights.


 I love sneaking pictures of him while he's cuddling up to me in he's sleep....I hope that's not creepy...lol,


Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.