just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Sunday, March 31, 2013

DIY Easter eggs & center piece


Today I wanted to do something different, and make a little DIY how-to 
on the pretty Easter eggs my family made this morning and the 
centerpiece I put together quick for my mum. 




1. First- we hard boiled brown eggs


2. Next, we used a white craft pen to draw some funny and pretty designs. 
We bought our craft pen from Walmart for about $2.

3.  We learned quick that it worked best when you only drew a small portion of your
design and then set it propped up in the carton while it dried. This way your designs
 don't run like the one above^
4. Here's a picture of all our eggs decorated :]

5. Then I found some old fake flowers, a pretty wood bowl, and a scarf I could use
 as a table runner and put them together to make mum a pretty Easter/spring centerpiece :]










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.