just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Monday, March 11, 2013

Insta-weekend catch up

Hey guys! I thought I might try out something new this Monday and give you an Insta-Weekend catch up!
Even though there's an Insta-widget on the sidebar, I thought it might still be fun to give you a little tidbit on my weekend with a quicky catch up through the pictures.

ONE - weather comparison for the weekend between my hometown and Franklin TN
TWO - I spoiled myself with a Starbucks Caramel Frap while having a girly shopping day :] !
THREE - SSEKO How-To  card! Alicia and I bough brown soled sseko shoes at a small shop in Franklin
FOUR - The girls had a lovely pretzels and pizza lunch at The Mellow Mushroom in Franklin
FIVE -  my gorgeous ssekos all tied up in my own design with their gold metallic ribbon.
SIX - sending some Insta-love to a follower that I feel like I've gotten to know pretty well through instagram.
SEVEN - LOADS of ribbon I bought at Joanne and Marshals since I became obsessed with my new shoes!
EIGHT - gorgeous chandelier and a picture of me working on the blog while at the Factory

Thanks for stopping by for the very first insta-weekend catch up! Hope you got a chance to have some fun and relax this weekend too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.