just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Sunday, January 1, 2012

day one...

2012 will hopefully bring exciting things to my life, and I decided that I want to blog about it. As my cousins, and possibly my little sister and I, start a small business of our own, Id love to keep track of my personal adventure. So now, in the last 10 minutes of the first of the year, I've signed up for a blog, and I anxiously await for the next year to unfold, and I hope to eventually have people that will follow my blog and watch our adventures unfold as well. What I'm hoping to achieve through this blog is not only a documentation of the starting of our business, but also, creative insperation through what I hope to be daily posts to document my life as a college student, hard working employee, new blogger, creative genius (ha...i wish ;] lol), new business starter, and daughter/sister/girlfriend to my amazing family and boyfriend. wish me goodluck! Happy new years :] !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.