just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

W.I.P. - rain bow cowl, and labeling



This week is tech week, so I've been rather busy, and very anxious about the play this weekend. YIKES! Still I've managed to work on a few things this week.

 First off, I've been trying to access the "To Do" list before the craft show in a few weeks. I know its going to sneak up on me faster than i know it so I really need to start getting everything 100% completed. That means, ends weaved in and cut off, tags sewn on, lint rolling items, etc. So I've come up with an assembly line of need to be labeled projects organized by what thread I'm stitching the labels on with. Some need to be hand stitched, but others I'm just going to run through the sewing machine quick.

image.jpegI made another cowl this week. One I've wanted to make for a long time. It's a rainbow one, I originally wanted to do a thicker infinity cowl with it, but I knew I didn't have time for that this week. So I just did a simple circle cowl. I knew I loved this one from the time I decided on the shades I wanted and had them lined up on our bed in the perfect order just waiting to jump in! :]


My other two projects this week were some bow rings and the foundation of some ear warmers :]
image.jpeg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.