just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Birthday Sale!!!!

Today is my birthday!!!

To celebrate my birthday I am having a sale for 24 hours straight! Any purchase made through my instagram or the store, or this blog, will be given 30% off! Also, any custom order made today will be given 10% off! YAY! Hope you guys have fun celebrating with me ;]

www.zibbet.com/chelseamade


Today Vincenso and I went to a pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins to carve as part of my "birthmas" celebrations as he called it :] I'm a pretty darn lucky girl! There's nothing I love more then the fall with the leaves, and pumpkins and Halloween!

I'm just terribly lucky that he loves all of these things too and we get to have a blast celebrating our birthdays with each other. Only ten days till he turns 23. Eww, what an old fart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.