just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

W.I.P. - bootcuffs, and more scrafs


This WIP Wednesday is full of boot cuffs! I have recently fallen in love with the new fad for these lovely little accessories that are a quick fix to spruce up any outfit. I have so far made four pairs! So far on Instagram people are just loving them! I love the quick and easy feedback that Instagram allows. I don't like using a lot of social media stuff because it's hard to keep up with and I just don't have the desire to sit on social media sites all day. I always have the desire to take a quick picture and show off my most recent creations though and Instagram is perfect for that! If you have an apple product and don't have Instagram yet, this is one thing I would urge anyone to jump on the band wagon with. Its a great tool, and a fun way to keep in touch with your friends without having to find them and go through their posts, and blah blah blah. You get a quick look at their lives at the moments that they think are worth remembering. I don't know about you, but for me, its exactly what I want, a quick glance to see how you're doing, and be on my way. :]

Now, more about the bootcuffs, here are the couple styles I've designed so far.


Plain Jane lilac boot cuffs made in the most simplistic of forms
Sophisticated Spencer bootcuffs in baby blue with a darling white ribbon tied in a bow on them
Classy Scallops in a tan color and some boot cuff minies in a salmon


The other projects I've been working on have been similar to the infinity scarfs. They're much more light weight though, easy to go from outside chilly weather wrapped tightly around your neck with a jacket, to then unloop it a bit and wear it looser and lightweight as a necklace once you get to your classroom, the grocery store, or the office, etc. I also have one done in the most precious of pale pinks :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.