just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday - getting healthy

This week's post will not be a very fun one sadly. This week I came down with the flu very suddenly. Vincenso and I went to visit my family and I ended up sick by the time we were there, and we had to leave very shortly after. I became so ill so fast, that by the end of the night Vince had decided that I needed to go to the ER , and reluctantly, I agreed. When I say reluctantly, I really mean crying cause I'm a baby and having Vince calm me down and reassure me they wont find cancer or some other terrible thing wrong with me. I kind of have grown to have an irrational fear of hospitals and doctors. Please don't judge me, lol. Once I was seen at the ER they did some blood and urine tests and found that just from being sick that day, I had completely been drained of my fluids, the doctor's exact words was, "bone dry". They then hooked me up to an IV and I received two bags of fluids, and was able to go home around 1am instead of staying over night like they originally suggested. Now I am on a clear fluids diet by my doctor, as well as bed rest I guess, and I was given a prescription for nausea, but I'm starting to feel better already.  So the work in progress this week, is getting healthy. Sorry for the unexciting post, but if I don't get better, I wont be able to finish all my school work by the end of finals week. For future reference, I can almost guarantee I will not have time to post during next week because I'll be too busy with my finals, but you can look forward to having me back the following wednesday :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.