just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Monday, April 9, 2012

One more month!

One more month till I am done with my junior year here at TU. Sounds positively crazy, but I cannot wait for what my future will bring, and I'm almost one year away from finishing my undergrad! It seems so absolutely crazy. Not only do I have only one more month before schools out, but only one month until I look at Wayne State for a program following the completion of my BA at TU. I'll give more details on that once I find out whether its an option or not. Something else to look forward to in May beside the lovely rest and relaxation time brought on by the beautiful days of summer, we are hopefully going to be launching the store in May!

I can not possibly explain how absolutely thrilled I am to be moving forward! So many little things need to get taken care of this month, but I have high hopes we'll be able to meet our set deadline :] Its only the first day following our meeting and already we're off to a good start! We have a great design for our business cards that we're tweaking the finer details of. We also have some rough sketches for our cloth labels that will be sewn onto our products. Speaking of products, today I finished a new bag, a necklace, a headband, and I'm working on a scarf! This last weekend I made two new hats, and a cupcake bag as well. They all got added to the list of more things that are needing to be photographed for the store and the blog, which will hopefully happen this weekend with the aid of my baby sister Jenna and her beautiful photography skills, and my cousin Madison and her friends.

If possible, Jenna is coming up and staying with me and Vincenso this Friday night so we can have some fun and have a photo shoot on Saturday before we head to my parents house for the weekend. I'm terribly excited for everything this week. I'm feeling so blessed to have such a wonderful family and boyfriend and to have so many exciting things in my future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.