just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Hey guys! It's WIP WEDNESDAY and I haven't had much time to work as usual. I hate the lack of free time during the summer. Except I love that my lack of free time lately has been due to my lovely family coming to visit! I'm so happy they were able to make it home :) Yesterday was sadly our last day with them and we visited Amish country. On the way there I took advantage of the free time and took some car sick medicine and climbed to the very back of the car and set to work on a bikini top :)


So now I have the base of a fun patterned bikini in cotton already made and just waiting on straps :) hopefully I get a chance to make a couple straps quick this next week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.