just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Monday, April 22, 2013

Sorry I've been so MIA...

I'm sorry I have been completely MIA for awhile now (12 days to be exact...). I'd like to say I'll be more active soon, but I probably won't, and I don't want to lie to you. This is my last week of classes, and with professors adding assignments to try and cram in things they forgot about, my free time is pretty much obsolete as I try to cram these new assignments into my schedule. The added stress of trying to find a new job and a new apartment isn't helping too much either. Regardless, I don't have the time to keep up right now, and with graduation rapidly approaching I'm hoping you all with understand and not hate me while I try to figure out this new step in life. I promise when I have time to get back to the blog, I will. 

Hopefully I'll have a job locked down by the second week of May. Then my stress can go away, but I do not plan on driving an hour to and from work everyday to go back to my old job. Especially the mornings when I need to be to work at 4. I am not getting up at 2am to get on the road by 3am to be at work at 4am just to not come home till 8 or 9 pm. That's just not going to work. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can find a decent job in the tiny little college town I love.

So far I've filled out applications/submitted my resume to 2 pharmacies and a doctor's office. Besides working fast food or as a waitress, those are the only options I'm somewhat qualified for that I have found so far. Not to talk down on the food industry, but after working 60+ hours a week for 8.50$ with overtime pay (..and the fact that I have a college degree now...) I'm not exactly willing to work someplace where I have to count on the generosity of my customers leaving decent tips or in a hairnet above a grill. I'm just praying it doesn't come down to me having to work night shifts at McDonald's. I just need to find something that pays decent and will give me a lot of hours so I can save up for rent for the rest of the year again.

 #UGH. Did I mention how much I hate college yet?   ....cause I do.
I hope everyone else that is stressed out about finals or job hunts or anything really finds time to get it all done and relax. Until I get another chance to post, enjoy some Ryan Gosling. 



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.