just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Saturday, April 6, 2013

A day late and a coffee short...



I know! I know! No WIP this week, and a late coffee date! #UGH 
Just know I haven't neglected the blog on purpose. I fully intended to write this post yesterday, but after class, apartment hunting, and work, we unexpectedly were entertaining a bunch of wrestlers and a few recruits for next year. #Adayinthelifeofacoach'sgirlfriend . It seems Vince constantly has random coach obligations we didn't expect. It was a lot of fun nonetheless, but it would of been rude to disappear or sit on my laptop in front of them. So I choose to just wait till today to write and post. 

In regards to coffee date this week, I'm not a mommy yet, and life has yet to tell me whether I ever will be. I know we'll always have Vince's students, and his team to spoil if we don't, so that issue is up in the air. That being said, I'm choosing to not weigh in on the mommy wars topic.

Instead, if we were having coffee this morning I'd tell you how much I'd hope it was at Bob Even's so I could have their amazing coffee. I've been craving it, but money is tight, so no more wasting money on yummy coffees for me for a while. I'd also tell you that we're looking at apartments for this summer to keep our options open since Vince has a really good job opportunity here this summer. Which coincidentally is why money is tight. lol. We hadn't anticipated needing money for a deposit and paying rent come May since we would usually head back home to our parents. I'm really excited about being able to spend the summer with him, so hopefully, we find a place we can afford here. 

If we were having coffee this morning I'd tell you how perfect life has been. The weather is getting nice out, school is coming to an end, and even though there's still a ton of work to do, I'm finally able to start getting excited about graduating. The countdown on my phone currently says its 28 days, 4 hours, 51 minutes, and 36 seconds till graduation. I can't wait :]


**********
Dear Boyfriend - I'm terribly excited about this summer. Hopefully we find a new home soon ♥ Dear last night - Thank you for a surprising, yet lovely evening with Vince and his team :] Dear Marco and Kel - Thanks for cleaning the downstairs while I was at work, and for making the pasta so the boys didn't come visit a dirty/food-less house :] Dear TU- please submit my paperwork soon so I don't miss out on the Heidelberg classes !!!! Dear Graduation - I've got my eye on you....and my T-minus app , now how do I decide what to wear ?!?!?! Dear Cold- I really dislike that you make me feel like I'm dying in the morning, and then reek havoc on my ears and sinuses at night before bed. Please just go away! kthanks! Dear Saturday - Please be a very productive day! If I could get a couple papers down, That'd be amazing! Dear Gabby - OMG I ordered my bridesmaid dress this week! I can't wait :]!!

post signature



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.