just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Friday, May 17, 2013

I'M BACK!!!

I'm back!!! I know I've been gone for almost a month, but anyone who tries to say that graduating, and looking for a job is a quick and easy task, is crazy! That being said, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things! So on with coffee date Friday, and Friday's letters!

**********

Coffee Date: ...I'm craving a Bob Evans coffee ....really bad!

Well if we were having coffee today I would tell you that big things have happened as mentioned above, I'm now officially a TU alumni! Feels crazy and unreal, probably because I'm returning to somewhere next fall to finish my second degree in .... something.

Which leads me to my next big change, I might transfer schools....

 I'm only a few credits shy of my Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science and TU, but with all the biology courses I need for grad school, if I were to transfer to Heidelberg University, I would be just a few courses shy of a Bachelor of Science in Biology at HU, and the classes I need for the BS at TU overlap with what I need for the BS at HU. Sorry if that was confusing, if you didn't find it confusing then you're probably thinking, this is a no brainer, go to HU, get two more degrees instead of one. One hitch though, at TU I'll get an alumni discount that makes tuition 50% off, and Heidelberg is more expensive then TU even without the discount. So thats where I sit currently, hoping by some miracle since I'm currently unemployed, and quickly approaching my undergrad student loan limit, that I'll be able to find a job that no only gets me enough money for my rent and regular bills next year, but also helps me cover the big gap between what loans and scholarships I'm offered, and what HU actually costs. Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for me, but HU is like, the HOGWARTS of science geek's dreams...or maybe just mine...either way, its perfection.


**********
Dear Vince - I've been having SOOOOOOO much fun with you. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Once I find a job, this summer will be perfect! Dear Coach -  Thank you for giving Vince such amazing opportunities that allowed him to have the opportunity to stay in Tiffin this summer, and thus, give me the best summer ever! Dear Bob Evans - Please create a delivery system so that I can have this amazing coffee with free refills at my home. k? thanks! Dear City of Tiffin - PLEASE SOMEONE HIRE ME! I'm dying here, my need to work obscene hours during the summer is ridiculous, and I can currently work "0" hours. I'm not okay with this. Dear Bank Account - I'm sorry your amount is so small. I'm trying :( Dear Summer - oh how i've missed you <3 Dear Boyfriend-  I can't even begin to express how excited I am that today, you are *officially*  done with student teaching! I'm so proud of you! ♥

Photobucket


Click either image above to check out other Friday Letters and Coffee Dates!!



post signature

1 comments:

  1. Sounds like your going to be one very excited girl this Summer! Nice to see you back again, now you've made me feel like a cuppa :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.