just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Friday, January 18, 2013

2013 Resolutions

...for wanting to post more on the blog, I'm not getting off to a very good start ;P


I wanted to start this year with my resolutions being shoved out into the world via the blog, so hopefully I'm successful for a second year in a row by having completing, and keeping them all year !

This year, I'm gonna make more then one resolution, which might seem like a lot, but I just want to set goals and go for them in a few different aspects of my life.

My Personal Resolution this year is:

 to start living healthier!


I'm not going to say "I want to drop ten pounds!" ...because I don't, and I'm also not going to say "I want to work out five times a week!" ...because I know I wont, and I definitely wont say, "I'm cutting out all junk food!" ...because I can't, I love pizza! But I will say, I'm going to start paying attention to what I put into my body, and I'm going to try getting a little more in shape, not to lose weight, but so I don't have such a hard time doing stuff like playing with the kids for more then 10 minutes. And I will say I'm going to start accepting myself better. I'm my worst critic, and if you ask my brain, I'm never getting enough done, or doing good enough job at what ever it is I'm doing, and that needs to change. I need to start being one of my biggest encouragements, instead of talking myself down.

For my crafty side:

learn to read and write patterns


I can crochet, and I can knit, and sew a little, but there's still so much to learn! This year I want to tackle the task of learning to read patterns, and in turn being able to write patterns that people besides me might be able to follow :]

For the store:

STAY OPEN ALL YEAR LONG.

Now this might seem silly, but its a legitimate resolution and goal. Most of the items I make are more geared towards fall and winter when our weather is less than desirable. So as silly as it sounds, my goal is to be able to brainstorm new items and designs that will allow the store to have relevant items available year around. I figure its a simply and easy, yet very necessary task that must be done, so I find it resolution worthy :]


What are your resolutions or goals for 2013?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.