just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WIP Wednesday - crocheter's block!



I've spent the last few weeks, little over a month, focussing on custom orders. At the time I felt as if I had all these creative juices floating around. I was grateful for all the custom orders, but I hadn't quite anticipated them at that volume. So it kept me from experimenting with all these ideas that were flooding through my brain.

Yet, now that I have the free time... I'm empty. No ideas. No motivation. Almost burned out which I such an incredibly odd concept to me when it comes to crochet. I've never had crocheter's block before. Writer's block, yes, many times, but never crochet.

I guess there's a first time for everything. And being that there's enough products to keep the store full through the end of the winter season, this is the best possible time for it. Nonetheless, I don't feel like me without creating something. Hopefully someday soon ill get out of my rut, and then you'll have plenty of new pretty pictures to look at :)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.