just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

W.I.P- team spirit gear



It's WIP Wednesday here at the blog, and even though I failed to take detailed photos on the gifts for holly's family, I still wanted to post this week. So rather than post on my projects I had been working on, I thought I'd post on a different topic I have been meaning to post but just never seemed to have the time last semester.

Team spirit gear! In any color(s) you'd like! As you should know by now, chelseaMADE accepts custom orders, so any item on the store or in your mind can be custom made in your favorite team's colors! Giving you a cuter style to show off your team spirit than that regular old school team apparel!!!

 these girls are such hams! lol! their team "lost" in this one ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.