just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

YAY! for big things!

Today, I am overly excited for October to come! I hope opening my store is a huge success! I know it wont be at first, at that it will probably take awhile to get my first sale, but if I could sell like, 3 things a month, I would consider it a HUGE success! hahahah! Big dreams here guys ;] ! Of course it would be amazing if orders come pouring in, but I'm a realistic gal here, and I understand that is not reasonable with the beginnings of an online business. All I know is that I cannot wait to celebrate my first sale! I've sold other things to people before, and have had some requested as gifts, but I can't wait for my real first purchase through my store! It will just be so exciting!

After a lot of DIY trials, and a lot of problem solving, I finally came to the conclusion that have tags made for my brand would be more time and cost efficient. So yesterday I did just that! I ordered through an etsy vendor greenbeansnstrings and I cannot wait for them to come in the mail! They should be here before October second and I can start putting them on my products :]! yay!

In other exciting news, I have 26 items that have been listed in the store and are ready to go when things go live! Once again, I CAN'T WAIT! lol. I don't think I can say it enough about how excited I am! But thats enough for today! I will hopefully be back tomorrow with my W.I.P Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.