just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

W.I.P diy shoes!



Oh my goodness! Time is sneaking past me so incredibly fast, I find myself struggling to manage time, when I thought this would be the easy part of summer! Time management is always kind of hard for me, I get off track so easily. I blame it on the ADD. hahaha :] 

As far as this week's W.I.P. there is seriously too many to count! With the Relay For Life sneaking up so fast, I fear I just wont have enough to finish everything. It doesn't help that I still do not have all the materials I need for my projects either! Just a long list of to-dos. Something I did find time to make today was some simply adorable DIY shoes. I bought a couple pairs of plain white lace up shoes at Walmart, probably almost a year ago. They were only 5$ and i just KNEW I would be inspired someday and would need them. Since then I've been inspired several times, but I always felt anxious about actually using the shoes, I didn't want to mess them up. But after having a terrible day today, I went into my bedroom to put away my guitar and saw those shoes, and some markers I bought awhile back too and I knew it was time to doodle, even if it was something simple just to get the first attempt out of my system. These are what I came up with,  just a simple rainbow color pattern done in hearts! I know its super simple, which is why I think it's a great DIY! Any one can do it, which is what makes it great! they came out adorable, and I can't wait to wear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.