just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday Sale Announcement

This week I don't have a lot to show when it comes to W.I.P. I do have a few items in the works, but their custom orders for individuals I know...so the next two weeks might be scarce of pictures of W.I.P. as well just so I don't spoil anyone's surprises on accident :]
Instead though, I'm treating you all to the announcement of my Black Friday Sale :] EEEEK! YAY! hahaha! well, here it is :



There you are! 30% off of all listed items! and 10% off of custom made orders that day! YIPPEE! Hope you all take advantage of the sale!





****all custom orders are made on a first come first serve basis, depending on the influx of custom orders, will determine when you will receive your item. THANK YOU for your understanding :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.