just a college girl trying to figure out life...follow my adventures as the creator of a handmade accessories line ❤

Friday, August 2, 2013

Coffee date and Fridays Letters :)

If we were having coffee today, I would tell you just how bad I've been craving coffee! Ugh! One of those delicious frappes need to get in my belly immediately! Doesn't matter where it's from, I NEED one! Work has kept me so busy lately that I don't even have time to get a coffee, I really need to learn how to make them at home. This week when I signed my time card, I had a total of 95.15 hours! So, when I say I've been busy, I really have been.

If we were having coffee this morning, I would let you know I got a promotion! Now instead of being the paste crew foreman, I am the range supervisor with another co-worker of the Rodriguez Range. I help run the line changes during matches to ensure we have a speedy recovery time when we switch yardage for their shooting points. I miss the kids at the warehouse, but I like my new job. I couldn't complain :) 

If we were having coffee this morning, I'd tell you I've been contacted by an old classmate turned photographer and have been given a pretty awesome opportunity when it comes to the store. Nothing's official yet, so I won't say more, but I'm excited to see how this pans out :)

If we were having coffee today, I would tell you that I've been offered a new job in Tiffin which I'm terribly anxious to start :) I'll be a pharmacy technician, and it sounds as if they are able to work around my class schedule by giving me nights and weekends. So I couldn't be more thrilled to return to school and start this amazing new opportunity :)

**********
Dear Vincenso - I love you so much! And I'm so thankful that I've been able to spend so much time with you this summer. As well that you seem to be getting closer and closer with my family. I love it :) I love watching you play with my nephews. They love you so much!  Dear Mr. D- thank you for giving me a chance as a young girl and giving me all the raises and promotions you have to make it possible for me to continue my education. Without you and my job, I don't know how I would have made college work, and I will forever be grateful for all that you have done for me. Dear Tiffin Apartment- hopefully you find room to stretch because I'm coming with all my goodies soon. And idk if I'm gonna fit! Dear family- I've had a lot of fun this summer and I'm so happy I got to spend so much time with you and all our visitors! Dear school- classes are coming soon, is it foolish of me to be so excited? Dear self- better get excited for this next chapter in life because its coming soon! Keep your head up, study hard, and just keep telling yourself you're gonna make it and you will! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© chelseaMADE, AllRightsReserved.